Would you want a WarioWare action/adventure game?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Or any kind of spinoff that has the characters involved in things outside of mini games?

Because to be honest, I know I definitely would. A WarioWare inspired platformer or Zelda style action adventure would be pretty awesome, even more so if it was mixed with the Wario Land series and characters. And an RPG... well, something like the Mario & Luigi or Paper Mario series with Wario characters would be amazing.

But what do you think?

I still say sandbox.

But yeah, I think this is all anyone wants out of any franchise from what I've seen. It's like how more people want there to be a Captain Falcon action game instead of a standard F-Zero racer.

Yes, if it were to be an RPG though, I would not want it to be a turn based battle style, I never really liked those. If it were to be an RPG, would it be like Earthbound with the partner style? Or like Paper Mario? Or like Puzzles and Dragons? The battling is one of the most important things in an RPG, in my opinion at least.

But like BooDestroyer said a Sandbox would be just as cool too.

For some reason I always had the idea of a Kirby Super Star styled Wario Ware plattformer in my head, where you have many little plattforming games that are all based around a certain character, like a more traditional retro based one for the Volts, a Wario Landish one for Wario and one that's more based around stealth and other ninja coventions for Kat & Ana.

Last edited:
For some reason I always had the idea of a Kirby Super Star styled Wario Ware plattformer in my head, where you have many little plattforming games that are all based around a certain character, like a more traditional retro based one for the Volts, a Wario Landish one for Wario and one that's more based around stealth and other ninja coventions for Kat & Ana.
I approve of this. They should make this too.

I love it because it sounds like the basic idea for Game & Wario but like, actually good and less mobile-game-ish

AND IM SUPER DOWN FOR SOMETHING THAT LETS THE CAST SHINE ;A;

Warioware is perfect for a GTA like sandbox. A big modern city. Wario has his vehicles with the wario bike and purple Cadillac. He has tons of different costumes you could buy and so do other characters like Mona.

I love it because it sounds like the basic idea for Game & Wario but like, actually good and less mobile-game-ish

AND IM SUPER DOWN FOR SOMETHING THAT LETS THE CAST SHINE ;A;
Another thing to ask yourselves is: Do people besides us actually want something like that?

If they did make a game like it, I wonder how the general public would react to it.

Another thing to ask yourselves is: Do people besides us actually want something like that?

If they did make a game like it, I wonder how the general public would react to it.

That's a good question. But I don't think they'd react negatively. After all, most people don't know these characters, so they don't really care that they were once in party games made up of different microgames. For them, if the characters and setting are interesting, it'd be like a whole new series.

The only questionable thing we'd hear is a bunch of clueless gaming 'news sites' saying how interesting this new Nintendo IP is. I doubt anyone would actually hate it, unless the characters were portrayed unsympathetically or the gameplay turned out to be utter crap.

Back