[Poll] Would you want an action game based on the WarioWare series?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Or for that matter, any kind of more interesting game than another microgame collection?

Would characters like Mona, Jimmy T, Nine Volt and Ashley work in say, a platformer? Or an RPG? A First Person Shooter?

How about seeing Diamond City as a setting in one of these types of games? After all, Toad Town got blown to pieces in Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, so how about the same sort of thing happening to Wario's home town? Would scenes of the town getting attacked by evil monsters/villain forces and Wario's friends fighting to save it be interesting?

Above: Not quite this far

But what do you think? Diamond City and the WarioWare cast in more interesting games. Yes or no?

I don't really agree with the implication minigame compilations are an inherently inferior genre, especially as WarioWare, (save for G&W) are quite atypical.

But having the WW cast do more than bookend withbadly-animated cutscenes? Sure! Give Ashley her own cute'em up I say.

I don't really agree with the implication minigame compilations are an inherently inferior genre, especially as WarioWare, (save for G&W) are quite atypical.

But having the WW cast do more than bookend withbadly-animated cutscenes? Sure! Give Ashley her own cute'em up I say.

I don't mean to say minigame collections are inferior. Just that they don't really emphasise the characters much. Anyone can host a minigame collection, the character design is basically irrelevant. Heck, even rocks can, just ask Mario Party 4:

As for an Ashley cute em up... you mean kind of like Touhou? That'd be awesome!

Don't abuse thoses characters for FPS, please.

It was a hypothetical example.

Back