Yes I do know how to spell Village

VilliageIdiot

SwagginDragon
Hi, the name is VilliageIdiot. I know jack-shit about Wario except I did own Wario World on Gameboy once upon a time.

It died. Moral of story: don't hand your stuff over to siblings if you expect it to remain in one piece.

So why am I even here? Basically this is BeepBoopWAH's fault.

Anyway, see you around. Look forward to getting to know you folks.

You seem to be a likable person. Welcome to the Wario Forums. I'm King Hehehe, and I like to ram into people shoulder-first and take their coins. I've so far evaded arrest for this. I hope you enjoy your stay!

PS: Wario World was for the GameCube. Wario Land is the game you're thinking of.

Welcome, you. This here is the Ashley Forums, but right now I call it the Temmie forums.
temmie_icon___free_for_use_by_crystallinevulpine-d9bi4vg.gif
So welcome, nice to have another face around here.

SEQclOX.png
I'm always lurking around, so see you around.

another shaq user who doesn't plan on posting but still joins the site thanks to beepboopwah
so who is it this time? edit: nevermind its hana

Last edited:
You seem to be a likable person. Welcome to the Wario Forums. I'm King Hehehe, and I like to ram into people shoulder-first and take their coins. I've so far evaded arrest for this. I hope you enjoy your stay!

PS: Wario World was for the GameCube. Wario Land is the game you're thinking of.

Welcome VilliageIdiot! Hope you don't live up to your username!

Too late :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

We're authorized to greet all our new members with respect until they do something we don't like. Lol, just kidding. But really, be careful. Some people here don't take opinions too well. (including myself.)

Back