You Can Now Disable User Styles on Wario Forums

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Tired of the brightly coloured post styles and shadows? If so, you're in luck. Just select the alternate version of Wario's Style with '(no customisation)' in the title, and you should be set. I've manually used CSS to force the default styles to override any from the shop.

Hopefully that helps those who don't care for these styles much, like @ShyGuyXXL.

just a test...
Screenshot_20230829-225149.png
before
Screenshot_20230829-225209.png

after
it works

Thank you for the option!
I'm not opposed to customized posts on principle, it's just that these gradients and blurry autras make a lot of things hard to read.
So it's very much appreciated!

Thank you for the option!
I'm not opposed to customized posts on principle, it's just that these gradients and blurry autras make a lot of things hard to read.
So it's very much appreciated!

Yeah that's fair. The upside of customisation is that it lets users have more control over their content, the downside is that many of them aren't exactly the best graphics designers. So the option is useful.

HEY MINE IS WARIO STYLED! Wario isn't for graphic design. Wario is for what wario likes B)
If you think wario games and warioware is based on popular graphic design concepts I gawt some news fo youse

But yes this was a good implementation

Back