[Upcoming Game] Your Favorite Nintendo Direct Announcements? 6/18/24

My favorite announcements were:
  • Mario & Luigi: Brothership (Surprised to see it revived, after Alphadream went under)
  • Super Mario Party Jamboree (Looks promising. I avoided Super Mario Party, but got Superstars and enjoyed that)
  • Marvel vs Capcom Fighting Collection (Cool to see that the fan movement for a modern MVC2 port was successful)
  • Ace Attorney Investigations Collection (Just started playing through the 2nd trilogy collection that came out in January, but I will get this)
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns HD (I will get this, because I never played the original. Looks like they want to release at the same time as DK stuff at Universal)
Not really anything for Wario except being in the new Mario Party. They could at least release more of his games on the NSO.

My favorite announcements were:
  • Mario & Luigi: Brothership (Surprised to see it revived, after Alphadream went under)
  • Super Mario Party Jamboree (Looks promising. I avoided Super Mario Party, but got Superstars and enjoyed that)
  • Marvel vs Capcom Fighting Collection (Cool to see that the fan movement for a modern MVC2 port was successful)
  • Ace Attorney Investigations Collection (Just started playing through the 2nd trilogy collection that came out in January, but I will get this)
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns HD (I will get this, because I never played the original. Looks like they want to release at the same time as DK stuff at Universal)
Not really anything for Wario except being in the new Mario Party. They could at least release more of his games on the NSO.
tbh i agree with you on those, and even though i'm not a metroid fan, i'm glad to see prime 4 finally showed

My favorites Nintendo Direct announcements were new Mario & Luigi, the new The Legend of Zelda with Princess Zelda like protagonist and Metroid Prime 4.

I am happy for Perfect Dark for Nintendo Switch Online too.

Honestly, the ones you mentioned were my favourites too. Mario & Luigi: Brothership is probably the one I'm most hyped for though, since I genuinely got worried that the series was dead after AlphaDream's bankruptcy.

Without a doubt, Super Mario Party Jamboree. I mean don't get me wrong, the Mario and Luigi game got me hype as the series is finally returning after a long hiatus and Metroid Prime 4 was like the announcement everyone's been waiting for, but Super Mario Party was my first ever game on the Switch. I was so happy not just to see that game finally get a sequel, but for Nintendo to improve it in every way possible (more boards, more minigames etc.) HYPED UP AT THE MAX FOR THIS AMAZING GAME!

Without a doubt, Super Mario Party Jamboree. I mean don't get me wrong, the Mario and Luigi game got me hype as the series is finally returning after a long hiatus and Metroid Prime 4 was like the announcement everyone's been waiting for, but Super Mario Party was my first ever game on the Switch. I was so happy not just to see that game finally get a sequel, but for Nintendo to improve it in every way possible (more boards, more minigames etc.) HYPED UP AT THE MAX FOR THIS AMAZING GAME!
I completely agree, that amount of minigames in a single game is crazy, and the amount of boards is great too. My friends and I love playing Superstars so I am sure we will love this game even more. I am more hyped for it than anything else shown in the direct, as weird as this sounds. I am just so happy that Nintendo seems to be making these games even better.

Back