warelander

Some random guy online
Wario Man:
Wario-Man_AMIO.png

Tiny Wario:
Tiny_Wario_WarioWare_Smooth_Moves.png

Captain Wario:
335px-CaptainWarioGW.png

I can't decide between them personally, Wario Man had the funnest plots and I love him in Smash, Tiny Wario is a direct Land reference and that alone makes him awesome and Captain Wario could be considert a loose Master of disguise reference, so yeah, they are all cool in my book.

Captain Wario, because he's like Captain Syrup, but much cooler. And the Pirates mini-game is just so fun (though Wario-Man stage also rocks...and Tiny Wario had a frustrating boss microgame).

I like Tiny Wario. Back in SML2 after you beat Wario he turns small and cries (how does he survive the fall? hehe guess that's another story). Kinda funny and he should be considered a "power-up" in the Land series or at least show up again as a cameo after unlocking everything else and beating it.

Its funny how Wario can scarf down an entire clove of Garlic,become a super hero,and use fart rockets to apprehend enemies.What's funnier: HE USES HIS POWERS IRRESPONSIBLY!

Attachments

• A SHELL.png
    A SHELL.png
    3 KB · Views: 361
WarioMan. Don't know why, but the way he's portrayed is hilarious. Whether it's him being all badass in WarioWare Twisted:

Him being a complete joke in WarioWare Touched:

Or just... this from WarioWare DIY:

He's just hilarious. Best example of a 'Super Zero' ever.

Wario Man of course! So perfect as an alter ego. The outfit is so ridiculous and he acts like he's so amazing in it. The name "Wario Man" is so cheesy and stupid, it sounds like it was made by someone with the maturity of a five-year old. Just perfect!

Back