• I don't like her

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I hate her

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Couldn't care either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wait, someone did what?

Sounds like someone who secretly loves Rosalina, but will do everything in their power do try to prove otherwise. Even if the method makes no sense to anyone with a functioning brain.

Seriously, even if he did hate her, a better method would be to not buy the damn things. His method (among others who are buying the figures, no doubt) could mean another shipment if Ninetndo sees the potential in it.

Last edited:
He also bought many of the of the other amiibos and threatens starmen.net (a Earthbound/Mother forum) that if they won't play nice he will buy hundreds of Ness amiibo's.

What bothers me the most thougth is how Nintendo is so persistent on treating her like a main character even thougth there are a ton of characters that have been neclected for a while and have been around for far longer (E.Gadd,King K Rool,any Rpg character,any Wario character) who are perfectly well liked and could use more to do, yet there they are, left to rot while Rosalina get's everything and more...

EAD master race.

Anything not made by them will always get a fuck you.

What bothers me the most thougth is how Nintendo is so persistent on treating her like a main character even thougth there are a ton of characters that have been neclected for a while and have been around for far longer (E.Gadd,King K Rool,any Rpg character,any Wario character) who are perfectly well liked and could use more to do, yet there they are, left to rot while Rosalina get's everything and more...

She's an important character who debuted in a huge-selling landmark title, of course she deserves to appear in spinoff games. Nintendo are "treating her like a main character" because she is one. The reason she appears in Super Mario 3D World is that the game was developed by the same team behind the Galaxy games, that's also why they included Captain Toad. The RPG series, though they have their fans are nowhere near as popular or successful, not to mention being very different both in tone and in gameplay to the mainline Mario series and seem to exist in a canon of their own. K. Rool is nothing more than a generic moustache-twiddling villain, he's never been interesting or unique and the main reason he's popular is the success of the Donkey Kong Country series, which he's no longer even a part of. As far as the Wario Ware characters, they wouldn't really fit the general tone of games like Mario Kart just because of how unique Wario Ware's artstyle and humour are, not only that but the common link of Wario doesn't change the fact that Wario Ware is its own series, Mario Kart incorporates characters from the Mario series. Regardless of all of this, it makes perfect sense for Rosalina to be appearing in a lot of games, it's not at the expense of those potential characters that she's included. Complain about the baby princesses, Metal Mario, even Daisy ahead of Rosalina, they offer nothing as characters and they do nothing but fill a space, and I agree that someone like E. Gadd or Kamek deserve to be included in the game, but Rosalina isn't relevant to this.

K. Rool is nothing more than a generic moustache-twiddling villain, he's never been interesting or unique and the main reason he's popular is the success of the Donkey Kong Country series, which he's no longer even a part of.

K.Rool's sterling characterization and vocal proweses on the animated classic Donkey Kong Country have inspired millions of snot-faced schoolgoers. Millions!

As far as the Wario Ware characters, they wouldn't really fit the general tone of games like Mario Kart just because of how unique Wario Ware's artstyle and humour are, not only that but the common link of Wario doesn't change the fact that Wario Ware is its own series,

I've seen this argument made occassionally, and I don't agree with it. Diddy Kong and co managed to be perfectly integrated in the Mario spinoffs style despite Donkey Kong Country being just as much of its own thing as WW is, and Rare's design sensibilties and 3D modeling style being different from the contemporary Mario gaems. They could return to the pre G&W designs for the cast if the Rhythm Heaven-style big black eyes look "too weird".

I've seen this argument made occassionally, and I don't agree with it. Diddy Kong and co managed to be perfectly integrated in the Mario spinoffs style despite Donkey Kong Country being just as much of its own thing as WW is, and Rare's design sensibilties and 3D modeling style being different from the contemporary Mario gaems. They could return to the pre G&W designs for the cast if the Rhythm Heaven-style big black eyes look "too weird".

Well, maybe. I can't see it myself, but either way, this has nothing to do with Rosalina.

Back