Recent content by Cirta

  1. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1085 - Nice looking number. I like the combination of those digits.
  2. Cirta

    Games you just finished.

    Just found out there's a JavaScript version of SM64 available on the Scratch website for whatever reason so I decided to 31-star speedrun it just because I can. Though I didn't record it nor time it.
  3. Cirta

    What is up it's me BillyBobBilly128 aka Silly Pete ask me stuff about Wario aka the man with the golden smile

    Welcome to the site! What's your favorite depiction of Wario?
  4. Cirta

    What WarioWare characters should get their own game?

    I think an Ashley platformer where Red would turn into multiple weapons that gives different abilities to Ashley would go hard!
  5. Cirta

    Wario collects American money?

    This probably not canon and just a texture they slapped on the coin because didn't feel like making a custom one. Kinda like a Shiver Star has the Earth map texture though it did spark quite a few theories.
  6. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1080
  7. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1075 - Y'know what? This number looks neat.
  8. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1068 - Ooh I have some very strong and vile opinions about Super Mario Sunshine!
  9. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1064 - Super Mario 64 is the best Mario game
  10. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1029 - I do know
  11. Cirta

    The Cutting Room Floor is down...

    Seriously?! Just like that? I was actually wanting to get into reading some pages when I have the time so this definitely suck. Is this issue unfixable or will it be back up eventually?
  12. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1-0-2-2 Nay!
  13. Cirta

    Count to 1,000,000!

    1017 - Darn, I missed the thousand barrier break.
  14. Cirta

    The ideas I had for WarioWare: Computed!

    This is because I have no idea I would do it on GMS2. Maybe I would have worked on it afterwards but it wouldn't be a priority.
  15. Cirta

    The ideas I had for WarioWare: Computed!

    So, recently I released the source code for my unfinished WarioWare fangame on here and thought it'd be cool to share some ideas I had for it. Note that I didn't write any of the ideas I had (which is terrible practice btw) and am going purely from memory. I'll also have really bare bones...
Back
Top