33 Historic Wario Facts (video)

pete

Diamond City Dweller
Hey fellow Wario fans!

I just found this forum and am definitely excited about it!

I just launched a game youtube channel and we are covering a lot of Wario and Waluigi. I wanted to share our video on the history of Wario (33 facts):

Check it out and let me know what you think. We tried to keep our opinions out of it, because we know there's a lot of debate over the best Wario Land (Wario Land 4 IMO!)

thanks guys and looking forward to meeting!

-Pete

Welcome to the forums, and very nice informative video! I hope it suceeds in telling many people of Wario's great feats and in bringing him more fans. :)

I think Wario Land 3 is indeed the best of the series, but I understand the 2/4 crowd as they're amazing games as well. Oh, and the ending was funny. ^_^

Welcome to the forums, and very nice informative video! I hope it suceeds in telling many people of Wario's great feats and in bringing him more fans. :)

I think Wario Land 3 is indeed the best of the series, but I understand the 2/4 crowd as they're amazing games as well. Oh, and the ending was funny. ^_^

Thanks Dumribble!

Yeah I feel like Wario doesn't get enough love. Even Wario World on Gamecube was awesome. Nintendo needs to bring back Wario Land on the 3DS! Wario Land 5 would be awesome.

To be honest though, I'd be happy if they changed the structure a bit. I feel like as Wario Land progressed, it fell a bit into the collectathon-territory (which was okay at the time, but not as much these days), and Wario Land : Shake it (dare I call it a true Wario Land game) basically took away exciting combat and bosses for collecting and time trialing.

Wario needs a true effort. Either a 2D platformer in the vein of Wario Land, with Retro-studio-quality polish and 3D backgrounds.....OR it needs a revamped new 3D console game. I'd love Super Wario Galaxy!

Hey Pete!

I love your avatar.

Nice Video, welcome to the forums.

PS, I thought it was funny in the end that Wario farted on the people talking about him.

Hey Pete!

I love your avatar.

Nice Video, welcome to the forums.

PS, I thought it was funny in the end that Wario farted on the people talking about him.

Haha yeah I went for the most retro Wario art I could find!

And yes, I am the one being farted on in the video lol

I can't wait to release our Waluigi video (are we allowed to talk about Waluigi in here haha)

Nice history video! I especially like how you covered absolutely everything in the series, not just the couple of games other Youtubers would mention. I mean, Master of Disguise, World, Ware Snapped and Wario Blast are usually not commonly covered in stuff like this, so that was nice to see.

On another note... do you have a website? Cause we're launching a Wario site soon to go with this forum, as well as a new version of Talk Nintendo which merges our other two sites. If you want affiliation or promotion, we'd be happy to help with that!

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Yes, you may talk about Waluigi in here, he's close enough to Wario, and there are "Crossover Games" and "General Gaming" sections where he could be discussed even if he wasn't. :)

Also, I'm in favor of having less time trials, which can be annoying if present in every single level, but treasures are a must-have for Wario. I do enjoy fun bosses though.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Pete and hope you have a good stay here!

As for the video, it's sure is super effective! ← lame pun power level 3000
Also, I'm very glad that there are some people referring games that are not very know and/or mediocre in the world (I.E: WarioWare Snapped!, Wario World, Wario: Master in Disguise, etc...)

Anyways, I'm looking forward for your show in the future, good luck for the next videos. :D

Nice history video! I especially like how you covered absolutely everything in the series, not just the couple of games other Youtubers would mention. I mean, Master of Disguise, World, Ware Snapped and Wario Blast are usually not commonly covered in stuff like this, so that was nice to see.

On another note... do you have a website? Cause we're launching a Wario site soon to go with this forum, as well as a new version of Talk Nintendo which merges our other two sites. If you want affiliation or promotion, we'd be happy to help with that!

We try to be dense with our info, I didn't want to leave a single stone uncovered and I'm glad you noticed! I'm really excited to get the other historic character episodes out to show people (Waluigi's and Birdo's episodes are really interesting).

We do have a website, www.itssupereffective.ca, but our main interface is our youtube channel. (PS we can use all the likes, comments, and subs we can right now as we just started!). I would love to collaborate! I'm a big nintendo and gamer fan, and I want to get involved in the community in any way I can.

Yes, you may talk about Waluigi in here, he's close enough to Wario, and there are "Crossover Games" and "General Gaming" sections where he could be discussed even if he wasn't. :)

Also, I'm in favor of having less time trials, which can be annoying if present in every single level, but treasures are a must-have for Wario. I do enjoy fun bosses though.

It's actually an interesting debate whether or not Waluigi is related to Wario or not. It's not confirmed whether they are brothers, cousins, or just friends.

Welcome aboard Pete and hope you have a good stay here!

As for the video, it's sure is super effective! ← lame pun power level 3000
Also, I'm very glad that there are some people referring games that are not very know and/or mediocre in the world (I.E: WarioWare Snapped!, Wario World, Wario: Master in Disguise, etc...)

Anyways, I'm looking forward for your show in the future, good luck for the next videos. :D

Thanks for the kind words. Really gives me confidence to move forward with the show. We have just launched, so we are refining and polishing our style and approach.

Also, I gotta say guys, I really like this forum. I really like how I am notified with replies, and I'm surprised by how active this community is. Bonus points for the yellow-purple colour scheme!

-Pete

I see you guys have a Twitter as well. I hope it succeeds in bringing more viewers. :) And there's a WarioWare theme for the forum too, for those who like blue more than yellow. Or really like Ware.

Wow, I'll definitely subscribe to you, I think your channel needs to grow more audience!
That video was incredibly great! I mean, I knew pretty much all things, because well, I'm a member of this forum, but still: great video, and very informative for people who do less research! (y)

Ah I think mine is WarioWare : Mega MicroGames as well!

Although I think my heart still goes out to WarioWare Twisted. I remember playing it for an entire 3 hour bus ride, and I had the people around me watching, passing around, and laughing. It was such a intuitive and fun game.

I WANT THEM TO RELEASE IT FOR 3DS! (as I say in the Wario video!)

Back