Ads on Wario Forums

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, it seems like it might be financially unwise to keep the site here completely ad free, since like with Gaming Reinvented and my other projects, it's costing money for things like hosting and I need a way to make it pay back.

So it's likely Wario Forums will have ads soon. Not many, and none will be visible for logged in users, but enough that hopefully it makes at least a bit more money. Maybe I'll also set up the Amazon Affiliates thing so people are incentivised to buy whatever Wario merchandise actually still exists at this point.

But yeah, thoughts?

cook dinner in fifteen minutes. da fuq.
2016-09-07-214037.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-09-07-213954.jpg
    2016-09-07-213954.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 322
I keep getting "moms go back to college" and diaper ads ಠ_ಠ
i seen that one too, i think. "shows ads relating to your search history" in that case, where are my amateur indie comics , go military, and brain teaser ads at >: D

oh, and offbeat youtubers, but google wont toot their own horn.

might be malware. i got ads on this site even before they were implemented, and i still had adblock on at the time. it turned out to be a program i downloaded.

well, apparently the ads are deadset on me either being female or a homosexual male, because i got a yaoi ad when i have yet to look up any manga whatsoever.

alright, who turned on my genderswitch!? i want names!

Reactions: Rei
Back