Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Personally, I'd give myself the following pieces of advice, both in regards to university:

1. Be more outgoing and join more clubs and social activities, since the value of college/university is in getting to know people rather than really mastering your field. If you don't want to get into academia full time, making friends to get connections at companies/help for startups and other projects is significantly more important than getting a 1st or honours degree (or 4.0 GPA for you Americans) is.

2. Spend that time in university on whatever business ideas and side projects you think have a chance of becoming successful. As much as I hate to say it, university students are probably the best placed right now to become successful on sites like YouTube and Twitch, since they get so much free time between classes/during holidays that it's ideal for learning how to do things like edit videos or market yourself. Plus there's the whole connections side mentioned above; it's almost inevitable at least three or four others in your school will be trying to do the same thing, so you've got a circle of others to help out/star in videos/whatever.

I also regret not getting into making videos and stuff earlier in general, especially given how writing seems to be a real tough ask as far as making money goes. A YouTuber seems to have a lot more luck getting people to donate to their Patreon than a video game journalist or blogger does.

Still, what advice would you give your younger self and why?

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Name Style Change
I would tell my younger self that its okay to be afraid, but it's also okay to be honest and human sometimes. <3

Blue-Berry

The bluest of colours!
Coins
Coins
download (17).png

That Crazed Spear Mask

Getting angry at earthquakes since 300 aD
Coins
Coins
Pretty much a grim reminder to NOT touch many of the fandoms I joined and drove me to become one of those Toxic kids people always see on comment sections. Would've saved me a lot of times nowadays where I just disconnect and my mind decides to make a full on power point about the shit I've said online that I deeply regret.
And maybe study more maths.

Just a Wario Fan

The ρίζζα connoisseur
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
Also this one:

"Don't waste your precious time on things that aren't worth spending time on. They may be interesting to you, but the reason why you're spending time on them is completely ridiculous."