Amazing Rhythm Heaven GIGA MIX

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
I know this technically has nothing to do with Wario but I thought Rhythm Heaven and Wario Ware are so closely related that I might as well share this here. ^^

This is really amazing. Now someone just has to make a real Remix out of this! :D

Oh wait, no! There IS one Wario-related bit in here. Can you find it? ;D

Oh wait, no! There IS one Wario-related bit in here. Can you find it? ;D

It's Ashley's Song at 16:48. I've listened to this multiple times and I can name almost every song in there (except some Best+ and GBA games). My favorite part is right after Ashley's Song (16:57) which is a remix of Remix 8 (DS); my favorite remix of Rhythm Heaven (DS). That music would totally work as intro music for a Rhythm Heaven based youtube video : )

It's Ashley's Song at 16:48. I've listened to this multiple times and I can name almost every song in there (except some Best+ and GBA games). My favorite part is right after Ashley's Song (16:57) which is a remix of Remix 8 (DS); my favorite remix of Rhythm Heaven (DS). That music would totally work as intro music for a Rhythm Heaven based youtube video : )
Do you also recognize the part right after that? ;3

Do you also recognize the part right after that? ;3
No I don't.
Now, after seeing your comment on the Gigamix with sound effects I know what it is.
It's the Mona Pizza song but sped up.
What I noticed is that for Ashley's song and Mona Pizza the remix uses the games which have Ashley and Mona in it for the RhythmWare Challenge.
And you can hear the song being played if you listen closely.

Back