Animals you feel bad for

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
I would say hummingbirds since they gotta constantly eat to not die as fast. Must be pretty scary to be that hungry and it sure isn't worth their admittedly amazing dexterity in the air.

I feel so bad for snakes

like they're enivitable
if there's air there's snakes
and they are so easy to fuck with

they have to rub against the ground constantly

in conclusion snakes have the worst lives ever

DtjKwVOWsAAvOaa.jpg

Lobsters. Throughout my childhood I was told that they dont feel the pain of being boiled alive, that they die when they hit the water. Ive recently was told that they do feel the pain. I dont think I can ever eat a lobster again :(

Also, any animal mistreated at farms or plants that produce meat. I went a year as a vegetarian because of it.

I feel bad for my dog, nacho. He was a chihuahua. Lost him a good go months ago. I miss him. :shulk:

Aw, Im sorry for your loss :(

Lobsters. Throughout my childhood I was told that they dont feel the pain of being boiled alive, that they die when they hit the water. Ive recently was told that they do feel the pain. I dont think I can ever eat a lobster again :(

The live-boiling of lobsters should be outlawed. It's animal cruelty and unnecessary suffering.

That's exacly what I mean. They may look cute and funny, but pets that have been bred too far have to constantly suffer from ailments caused by unscrupulous animal breeders.

Back