Any worst microgames?

So guys any microgames you really hate on the WarioWare series?
Here's mine but I show you one microgame I really hate in each WarioWare game I have played:

WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgame$:
Balancing Act (this one always get me)

WarioWare Twisted:
Tiltillation (I don't get this one at all)

WarioWare Touched:
Got the Chops (This one man, this one like everytime I try to slice it while avoiding the hand, I just fail still and I do not get this one at all)

WarioWare Smooth Moves:
Castanet, First Chair (the controls don't respond sometimes and I'm tapping it but it doesn't respond what the heck!?)

WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase:
None.

WarioWare Gold:
Write On Dude (they changed this one and it sucks because they got rid of the outline trace from WarioWare Touched like who expects anyone to copy that symbol without tracing it and you have to draw it accurately like who because when you try to draw it and copy it, you fail because the size is wrong and there's no curves like what the heck HOW CAN ANYONE DRAW KANJI SYMBOLS WITHOUT TRACING IT AND HAVEN'T LEARNED HOW TO DRAW KANJI SYMBOLS LIKE WHAT THE HECK MAN WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF THE OUTLINE TRACE BECAUSE IT MAKES THIS MICROGAME LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE LIKE WHAT THE HECK WHY!?)

[OPINIONS]

The one with the apple. It's the only micro game (so far at least) I've had to intentionally fail on, as I was completely fed up with it. And from a certain number onward the speed doesn't increase anymore, so I wasn't going to fail otherwise.

The one with the apple. It's the only micro game (so far at least) I've had to intentionally fail on, as I was completely fed up with it. And from a certain number onward the speed doesn't increase anymore, so I wasn't going to fail otherwise.

You mean this one?
Hard_Core.png

Well, it's very easy at low speed, that's for sure, but I actually like it just because of its simple ¨button mashing¨ style.

I don't know what my personal least favourite microgame is (there sure are some, but I don't know of any specific ones at the moment) but I do know however what my least favourite boss microgame is:
250px-NoseDive_WarioWareGold.png

I often get annoyed because it takes me too long. :wargrr:

For whatever reason I fail 90% of the time on Shoot the Fruit in Gold, although I can do it just fine in Twisted!. I'm horrible at Wario Kendo, Raaaarrrrggghh and Penguin Shuffle in the original. Wario de Mambo wouldn't be bad at all if it controlled better.

Manual Labor
250px-ManualLabor_WarioWareGold.png

Originally in twisted it came back in Gold. This is SO annoying! I Can never twist it at the right moment. There's like a 10% chance I can beat it on levels 2 or 3. 1 is okay

impressionism - my least favorite of all. rub the white surface to reveal the object. not fun and i find the detection to be off. i've revealed like 90% of the coin (including the borders) and failed, other times i reveal less of it and pass.

slice of life - classic one to hate. i actually like this one. the reason i hate it is because they don't give you enough time to shred on the third level imo...sometimes i wonder why i bother trying with that one.

and the pool table game in smooth moves. i'm just terrible at it, that's all lol

You mean this one?
Hard_Core.png

Well, it's very easy at low speed, that's for sure, but I actually like it just because of its simple ¨button mashing¨ style.
I wouldn't dislike it if it wasn't so easy to get 999. But I guess they didn't want to make it humanly impossible either, so it was hard to balance. Anyway, it's not well balanced now, at least not if you're playing only this micro game (because while doing collections you'll lose some time to reaction speed).

Crossing Guard on lower difficulties is painfully slow and boring. On the highest difficulty though I find it quite fun.

9-Volt's boss in Mega Microgame$, the one with the Ultra Machine, I swear I cannot win it half the time because I think it's going to throw a fast ball and as a result I swing too early.

Back