Anyone find Wario Blast's game over screen kind of amusing?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
In the rather dark kind of way?

They certainly show the effects of the explosives on Wario and Bomberman... It's a rather family unfriendly game over...

Which one?

Zombie_Wario_WL2.png

Zombiewario.jpg

Mario Wiki doesn't have Zombie Wario art for Wario Land 3. Then again, I love the little details in both artworks, like the nails and forks sticking out of Wario, or the half ripped bone coming from his kmnee, or the shoddily stiched back together gloves.

Makes you wonder where he got the fork and nails from in all of about a second...

Which one?

Zombie_Wario_WL2.png

Zombiewario.jpg

Mario Wiki doesn't have Zombie Wario art for Wario Land 3. Then again, I love the little details in both artworks, like the nails and forks sticking out of Wario, or the half ripped bone coming from his kmnee, or the shoddily stiched back together gloves.

Makes you wonder where he got the fork and nails from in all of about a second...
I'm used to seeing the fork and nail one from the WL4 manual. Which Wario has almost no way of having a fork and nail from when getting touched by "slobber" from Cractus.

When I saw the Wario Land 2 zombie Wario artwork for the first time as a kid and saw the bone sticking out of his knee I was like "Aw god! That's brutal! How could they show this?!?!"
And now, over ten years later I've drawn MUCH worse things myself. XP

Back