Anyone here like The Elder Scrolls

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Elder Scrolls has some of my favorite games of all time, I loved Daggerfall as a kid and i can't wait until TES 6 comes out in a few years. A long time to wait but i'm already hype.

Going back to try the old Oblivion games would be interesting. The only elder scrolls game I own is Skyrim and it really wasn't as cracked out to be when it was first shown. Suffered a bunch of weird glitches, one of which had like two clones of shopkeepers morphing into one. I wish I was able to recorded it so I could post, not sure how it even happen it was a once in a lifetime thing. As far as WRPGS go my fav so far as been the first Dragon Age.

I hated Oblivion. Like I could not enjoy it ever. Everywhere you went looked exactly the same, and I always felt like I had nothing to do all the time. I did not enjoy it.

BUT, I actually really really really enjoyed Skyrim, haha : p I had alot of fun with it. As lame as its gonna make me sound, I had alot of fun with my created character. Like I came up with a back story for her and gave her a reason to join the rebellion and everything : p It was a fun game : p

I currently have Morrowind for Xbox, but havent played it yet. Am thinking about trying it when Im done with Valhalla Knights for Wii. Think Ill like it? I dont mind older graphics, but I always hear people say they hate the game because of the graphics. So am curious.

Back