Are the constant Ashley threads/icons/etc. really that much of a bother?

Well, as long as Ashley isn't the problem, everything is fine by me. Whatever the problem is I hope it resolves itself and we can all get back on track with our WarioForum stuff.

"Our favorite witch....Ashley"

...Holy crap, I didn't even think of Grunty, but you're totally right. Gruntilda is awesome. Actually, let me try that again.

I have to say, you're very right! Gruntilda sure is quite the sight. There's no way Ashley could compare, to Grunty: bane of bird and bear!

i think the main point is that talking about the same thing constantly is a really fucking annoying trait for a person to have

also yes Gruntilda rocks though I'm gonna be a hipster and cast my ballot to Mizrabel.

Whatever you say, mister.

oh shit mel, you're a man? you didn't tell me that. where yo balls at?

how about elphaba tho she defies gravity and doesnt afraid of anything

I WAS DOING SO, SO WELL AT HIDING MY BALLS AND NOW
YOU
BLEW IT
Oh so that's what it was.
I thought you just had really big...
4052_orig.jpg

Well, as long as Ashley isn't the problem, everything is fine by me. Whatever the problem is I hope it resolves itself and we can all get back on track with our WarioForum stuff.

"Our favorite witch....Ashley"
kyon........wat i f...... UR teh priblrm????????????....... Waht if...... IMM eth probln???????

So judging by the title, Ashley threads and avatars are becoming a problem, just overwhelmed with it all. I on the other hand would never see this as any sort of problem, at least not yet. This coming from the Ashley fan...

I guess if it's really a problem with this site I'll keep Ashley based threads at a minimum. I'm keeping this avatar, nobody can tell me otherwise.

like I said before there's no problem with Ashley threads and/or icons. If you want to make Ashley thread, go ahead! keep your Ashley icon, looks great. I think they are worried for nothing.

Well, don't worry. I'm just gonna stick with threads that center around Ashley, after all that's why I joined. I'll keep Ashley discussion where it belongs, in threads for her or if a thread so happens to have a topic on her.

Wow, I wish I was like you, but I can't help it. I just need to talk about her a lot. :ashleymain:

Also don't forget we have Ashley emotes on here, go ahead and use them to lighten the mood.

Back