Ashley cameo in Rhythm Heaven: The Best Plus

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
As you can see in this video around 10:05 Ashley makes a cameo in the form of a doll. Neat, huh? :D

We've had a lot of Rhythm Heaven characters make cameos in Wario Ware but I think this is the first time besides the Space Bunnies that a Wario Ware character appears in Rhythm Heaven.

Oh my god, that last one! XD
I can't believe it! XDDD
Man, this makes me want a full-on WarioWare X RhythmTengoku crossover with all new stages made specifically for WarioWare characters.
It's crazy how fitting some of these stages are. Mike already looks like one of the Fillbots, Jimmy has the same fro, etc.
And of course Wario-Man as a huge wrestler! xD

Anyone noticed Sal-Out at the end of 9-Volt's section? : D
You're right! I was wondering who that was. Looked so different. ^^
Oh and at first I thought the photographer minigame would be Mona's stage but I guess having her be the reporter fits too. (and of course, Wariona ftw! >w<)

This is pretty damn awesome!
I have always been curious about this series and now I have no excuse anymore not to play it once it get's a EU release, I hope to God and every other deity ever that it get's one anyway...

If we don't get Dribble & Spitz in Air Rally, there will be hell to pay.

But really, where are they and Orbulon?

Last edited:
If we don't get Dribble & Spitz in Air Rally, there will be hell to pay.

But really, where are they and Orbulon?

They're both in Crygor's photo minigame! Orbulon's a bit harder to notice since he's only in an handful of photos for barely a split second.

That's all they get? They really did waste said perfect opportunity for Dribble & Spitz.

But at least they're there.

Last edited:
Ashley is the new Rosalina. She's in everything for some reason.

As a Wario fan, I definitely prefer Ashley to Rosalina though.

The former seems like less of a... how do I put this nicely... Mary Sue? Ashley's a character who wasn't intended to be super popular or appeal to fan fic writers, where as Rosalina seems to be a creator's pet more than anything else...

I'm so going to get killed for saying that.

well personally these Ashley appearances make me very happy ^ _ ^

Not just because I really like her character (even if that's the primary reason) but also because after reading on Warioware's commercial performance, how Nintendo operates... etc, I had to face the very real possibility WarioWare is dead, and that Ashley and the other characters would never appear again outside of inignificant Smash cameos. So to see ashley appear in all those games this summer (including a goddamn Mario platformer) gives me some optimism, for once.

Back