Ask me anything because sure why not

Nice choices!

What things are you excited for in 2024?

Nothing in particular that i can think of... like, the year's starting so... idk.

For games, maybe the release/progress of ANTONBLAST, Persona 3 Reload, and who knows what else... more Ware content that i desire?

yeah like idk what to say

Nothing in particular that i can think of... like, the year's starting so... idk.

For games, maybe the release/progress of ANTONBLAST, Persona 3 Reload, and who knows what else... more Ware content that i desire?

yeah like idk what to say
Woah, nice. I'm looking forward to Antonblast and P3R too. I'm a kickstarter backer for Antonblast.

What are some of your favorite foods?

Which of these are you most excited about? Pizza Tower or AntonBlast?
Pizza Tower is top Wario-like since i've paid the Patreon, played the SAGE demo and finished the game. (you can find me in the game's credits!)

I have the same hopes for AntonBlast, i've played one of the older demo builds and it's looking good.

Pizza Tower is top Wario-like since i've paid the Patreon, played the SAGE demo and finished the game. (you can find me in the game's credits!)

I have the same hopes for AntonBlast, i've played one of the older demo builds and it's looking good.

That's awesome! Cool that you're in the credits for game that influential!

On a different note, how did you discover the internet? What year did you really start posting there?

Back