Best Wario Game?

Absolutely Wario Land 4. I say this everytime a new member posts a thread like this, as WL4 will forever be my favourite Wario game.
It is definitely the best Wario Land game IMO.
Of the WarioWare games, I think Twisted is the best.

It's either WarioLand 4 or VirtualBoy WarioLand
I just love the underground ruins vibe so much and it really fits Wario being a treasure hunter.
Of course the levels are very well designed and makes me actively want to find everything. The games are short enough to enjoy over a weekend with tough content to keep me coming back.

I don't really have a "favourite" since I love them all ♥

But personally Wario Land II got me for loving the character himself and its multiple endings which is very cool (and also his pet chicken)!
And Wario World, they were really showing off how strong he is, too bad it's vey short and simple, nonetheless it's a good game. :GBWario:

the parts of WL4 that I like, I really like, and the bits that I don't, I really don't, so I'm torn on that one.
I love everything about World except for its length, but I always like to attempt to 100% it for every campaign, which in practice works as a salve to that. Shivering Mountains probably takes up more time than any other level trying to find everything because of those goddamn ice slides, but I'm getting better at remembering where they are.

I just wanna add to what i said about how VBWL and WL4 have good design

You can find lots folks online talking about good levels in WL4 but VBWL (cuz you know it's not played as much) goes unappreciated. I'm sure quite a few even including myself would say that VBWL being short is a bit of a shortcoming (hue) which I can't disagree with because I WOULD want more VBWL, it's a good game so why not. But for having one world's worth of levels the difficulty from beginning to end is well balanced. The last level is treacherous with and leads you in circles with a difficult to reach key and an admittedly oddly placed treasure and the beginning level is pretty relaxed and mostly sets the games mood and shows off basic mechanics with a key and treasure that's very much in your path. I never feel like there's a big difficulty spike. Each level amps up the challenge but I don't feel unprepared and it's like the game was made around being short instead feeling like time/money constraints made it short. The few levels provide a fufiling experience that you can get out of a more "full length experience" like New Super Mario Bros.

Perhaps the game is better off being short?

I just wanna add to what i said about how VBWL and WL4 have good design

You can find lots folks online talking about good levels in WL4 but VBWL (cuz you know it's not played as much) goes unappreciated. I'm sure quite a few even including myself would say that VBWL being short is a bit of a shortcoming (hue) which I can't disagree with because I WOULD want more VBWL, it's a good game so why not. But for having one world's worth of levels the difficulty from beginning to end is well balanced. The last level is treacherous with and leads you in circles with a difficult to reach key and an admittedly oddly placed treasure and the beginning level is pretty relaxed and mostly sets the games mood and shows off basic mechanics with a key and treasure that's very much in your path. I never feel like there's a big difficulty spike. Each level amps up the challenge but I don't feel unprepared and it's like the game was made around being short instead feeling like time/money constraints made it short. The few levels provide a fufiling experience that you can get out of a more "full length experience" like New Super Mario Bros.

Perhaps the game is better off being short?

ur mom's buttcheeks is the best wario game lululul

Back