[Poll] Best Wario Land boss?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Which boss from the Wario Land series do you think is best and why?

Personally, I'm of split opinion here. On the one hand, some of the Wario Land 4 bosses are absolutely amazing, with Cractus and Cucco Condor being amazing foes to fight. On the other hand though, Wario Land Shake It does surprisingly well on the boss front, with some really interesting and fun bosses in the form of Hot Roderick (or evil stig I guess) and Large Fry.

Haven't played Shake It or finished VB Wario Land, but I will definitely say it's Golden Diva. I was surprised by the quality of bosses of WL4. Conventional platformers like Donkey Kong or Mario usually don't have strong bosses, but they were probably the best part of WL4.

Golden Diva is the best boss because she has many phases, all of which are unique and exciting. I also like how she does very little in the boss. It's definitely more of a race against the clock. Overall, it tests your mastery of the mechanics and puts a nice cap on the story of WL4.

hm...
from Wario Land 1:
Hm... hard to say... there's no one that really sticks out...
I guess I'll pick Bobo. ;P

VB: Wario Land:
Well, not much to choose from, is there? :p
I'm split between the sand worm/snake/fish/thing and the little robot pot thing. They both have great designs.

Wario Land 2:
Definitely the B-ball bunny Dunk.
BallBunny:
Awesome music, awesome boss fight, cool design, clever idea.
Honorable mention goes to the bungee ghost because he looks awesome.

Wario Land 3:
This time it's not the bunny since the way you fight him doesn't feel as good as the first one. Also if you don't know the trick he is a pain in the butt.
Instead I'll choose... I'm not sure. They all have cool designs. But I think my favourite design is that of Anonster the giant spider. I like how he changes color too.

Wario Land 4:
Ooooh, that's a tough one.
Cractus or Cuckoo Condor? Cractus or Cuckoo Condor? Cractus or Cuckoo Condor?
I dunnooo!
Both... I guess? :p
I really like the idea of a steampunk cuckoo clock with a freaky ghost condor inside. Really imaginative.
But Cractus looks really cool too!
...they are all so cool! D:

Shake it: dunno...
The Large Fry, I guess.

Yes Bobo, but the question is-why?
Why is Bobo such a big fan of Bobo?
This question often plagues me at night.
I honestly...I don't know. I still like Wario more than Bobo anyway, but Bobo just...has something to him. Maybe it's the fact that he's so difficult in SML3, or maybe it's his unique ability to blow Wario away in Land 2-WAIT!! Didn't what's-his-face from Shake It!! do that?! THOSE GAME DESIGN THEIFS!!!!

Back