[Upcoming Game] Blockle Adventure By:Reianoid

Rei

Pro Coolman
I'm currently working on a tiny,quick & easy game. This will be my first time making a game and uploading it onto the internet. The game will be able to be played on most Web Browsers as long as you have Flash. The game is still in early development so it may take a week or so. But I'll spread the word upon this thread throughout development. Please give suggestions for game ideas & such,this game is also free to play by the way! Thanks! I'll edit this post to the link to the page! wariosm2;

Uh, what is it about?
I don't really know yet... Though I'll figure it out. I'm still just making a base game right now,though it's mainly a platformer. (If your wondering about story I have nothing for you. Sorry,though the story isn't too big for the game right now. =/ I'm focusing on making basic things and simple graphics.)

I don't really know yet... Though I'll figure it out. I'm still just making a base game right now,though it's mainly a platformer. (If your wondering about story I have nothing for you. Sorry,though the story isn't too big for the game right now. =/ I'm focusing on making basic things and simple graphics.)
im actually excited about what you got going on. do you want it to be a mario/ wario esque platformer or something a little bit off the beaten track?

im actually excited about what you got going on. do you want it to be a mario/ wario esque platformer or something a little bit off the beaten track?

Yeah that's what I was going for with a Super Mario World Styled Map,and multiple paths to take,each with different story lines and such (Like Wario Land 2) And I wanted the player to get upgrades on each path so the player would have different abilities and makes the game more interesting. =)

can't wait to see, Good luck with development.

Thanks! =D

Back