Can anyone from Smash brothers roster defeat Saitama?

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
one_punch_falcon_punch_by_hot_josh-d9k6vgw.png

Can anybody from the smash bros roster history beat one punch man or at least send him flying? We'll be using each characters canon feats. So far he looks unbeatable for any Nintendo character I can think of.

4018215-sonepunch-man-5058963.jpg

4018217-sonepunch-man-5058973.jpg

And this was a simple (somewhat effort) punch from Saitama.

4018308-4642384510-76023.jpg

He also lived while being kicked by the most powerful villain in OPM from earth to the moon.

4019101-3893451-6225819035-4nw4b.jpg

Able to punch effortlessly through the freaking moon.

Not according to the most recent patch. Sakurai, we told you she needed buffs! We told you exactly which buffs she needed! It wasn't that complicated!

Wario? You do know what site you're on, right?

And Bowser could survive an infinite amount of hits from everyone. So he'd just have to keep going until this person runs out of steam or drops dead.

Oh, and anyone with a final smash. Most of those transformations are literally invincible.

Wario hasn't shown as strong of feats in canon, but if we're going by his Smash version, Wario-Man is literally invincible. The Waft is also one of the strongest moves in the game, although I'm not sure how Smash moves would compare to Saitama's abilities. It's a little hard to compare.

Saitama could literally wait for the final smashes to time up, he's fast enough to dodge any attack as fast as light, No final smash could connect. I'm also pretty sure he one-shotted somebody who was supposed to be invincible all because he wanted to finish the fight and get to a sale.

I took it upon myself to check out if any final smash transformation could one shot, Wario-man cannot one-shot, even with a fully charged smash, same with Giga bower. I'm pretty sure Saitama can dodge those slow charged up times (or just stay there and let it hit him all just to do nothing). Giga mac was the only one who could one-shot with fully charged up, but it will not do anything to Saitama, sure it sends others off screen, but he Tanks heavy blows from Boros and is kicked to the moon

Also Saitama doesn't get tired, he can't even be hurt as far as people can tell, face first blast into the moon and all he did was smile 'whoa' like he liked how powerful it was, but not powerful enough to do anything. And if we are going by smash bros Bower is easily knocked back by all sorts of smash attacks, imagine what Saitama is gonna do, a simple punch would send him flying doing 999%

By Canon Bower is thrown around a lot and can be defeated, but not killed. Saitama punches him into the sun until they can fight another day.

Now, outside of the Smash bros roster, the only Nintendo character I think can ever stand a chance against Saitama is Ashley.

2jadc3c.jpg

Ashley has the highest chance of winning than any other Nintendo character.

Isn't Ashley's magic supposedly mediocre? Aside from that, I think Kirby can at least match his strength if he can absorb Saitama and use his powers.

Ashley has the highest chance of winning than any other Nintendo character.
u joking rite?
(dat pic is kewl tho)

Smash Characters who would actually stand a chance against Saitama (using their own videogame canon and not Smash canon):
Palutena: As I mentioned before, Palutena is a goddess so she could just take Saitama's strength away from him and give it to herself.
Kirby: The only thing Kirby would have to do is eat the dude and gain his powers which isn't needed because he already ate the guy. This also counts for King Dedede as he can eat things larger than himself and Meta Knight if the rumors about him and Kirby being the same species are true.
Wario: He's invincible in Wario Land II and 3 so nothing would hurt him. He could stun Saitama with his garlic breath and then just bite his head off or something. Also Shoulder Bash Master Race.
Bowser: Bowser has fallen in lava multiple times, fallen into a black hole twice and survived and went kart racing, played tennis and worked together with Peach and Mario without any awkward situations coming up. This guy is ready for anything.
Mario: Or anybody else with a invincibility granting item like the Super Star in their arsenal.
Subspace Emmisary: Taking their Smash canon into account, Wario, King Dedede, Ganondorf and Bowser could all just use their Trophy Gun to transform Saitama into a trophy.
Probably more but this is enough for now.

Saitama's god couldn't take his powers, Saitama broke the limit god set on him.

Saitama could not be sucked into a black hole, he's too fast for Kirby

Saitama broke a lot of invincible villains.

Saitama may not be able to kill bowser, but he'll send him flying like Mario does.

Like I said, Saitama breaks invincible people for breakfast.

Saitama is too fast for a beam to hit him, who dodged a lot of faster beams.

So basically Saitama is too tough for most video game characters and the people in his own universe huh? What a surprise...

Back