can we put a fucking hard limit on signature size

Just a quesion, Jokarta says my signature changed to a big picture, instead of the Wario Icons, does it show that for anyone else? Because I didn't change anything.

I can still see it. It's this pic if you're wondering:
w97j4g.jpg

It's humongous.

Your whole sig is gone now, which isn't needed. I think the only problem was Thief Wario so if you remove him and keep the others it should be fine.

Eh, I'll just put the Earthbound 9-Volt that I had before back in, if he screws up things as well I'll just stop with signatures altogether, because I don't want to cause trouble for anyone.

Huh, that's odd.
For me, something weird that once happened related to signatures is in regards to the Yoshi Cookie in my signature. ShyGuyXXL gave it to me, and I used the link he gave me. At some day, a friend asked my why the cookie had gone so huge. I didn't understand her, as I didn't see anything odd about it. But when I used the pc instead of the iPad, I noticed it had indeed gotten quite a bit bigger there, while it was still as it was before on my iPad.
Huh?
To fix it, I just downloaded the image and put it on imgur myself, and I never had any problems after that (just be sure you're logged in when uploading images to imgur, or they'll be deleted after 6 months).

Back