Changing Wario's clothes

mikera

Wario Fan Supreme
Has anyone tried changing Wario's clothes? Are his classic clothes form Wario Land in the game? Or is there a chance to remove some clothes to paint shirt yellow, trousers purple and shoes green?

There's not any clothing changes beyond color swaps, no. You're free to make his shirt yellow and his jacket purple to emulate classic Wario's look, though.

I've been playing with his colours set to overalls Wario for quite some time. It looks rather close, though still not quite the same as an actual overalls option.

I have my Wario completely gold. I feel like that's something he would like, lol. It also makes me think of Bender. :p

Has anyone commented on how the special color changes can affect the characters' voices?

I have my Wario completely gold. I feel like that's something he would like, lol. It also makes me think of Bender. :p

Has anyone commented on how the special color changes can affect the characters' voices?
Indeed, it does. However, that's the primary reason why I don't use the special colours.

Back