Could we see Biker Wario in Mario Kart Tour?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
At some point?

Because as much as I hate it, the game definitely seems to be including a lot of 'alternate' versions of main characters like Mario, Luigi and Wario, and the biker outfit seems like a very easy alt for them to make here. Could go well with the Bus Driver Waluigi one, or King Boo from Luigi's Mansion.

So what do you think? Could it happen?

As nice and sensible as that would be, I think it’s a safe assumption that any references to Ware in Mario Kart Tour are very unlikely.
Cynical answer perhaps, but considering The Mario franchise usually doesn't even acknowledge Wario's biker outfit in most cases, even when it'll make sense, It's just not a realistic possiblity in my eyes.

Maybe it could though, as unlikely as it is realistically, let's hope it does.

Last edited:
Biker wario should make more appearances in my opinion, nintendo makes very little good use of their characters and their unique quirks nowadays, case in point: rosalina

Biker wario should make more appearances in my opinion, nintendo makes very little good use of their characters and their unique quirks nowadays, case in point: rosalina

What about Rosalina? You mean she doesn't have the same personality as in the Galaxy games anymore?

Back