CM30 Diamond City Mayor Diamond City Leader Coins 1,000,037,611 Sep 20, 2026 #1,062 1062. It's something!
Cirta Previously known as NacklesK Diamond City Insider Coins 12,480 Sep 21, 2026 #1,064 1064 - Super Mario 64 is the best Mario game
CM30 Diamond City Mayor Diamond City Leader Coins 1,000,037,611 Sep 21, 2026 #1,066 1066. Oh hey, it's the battle of Hastings!
Care Arch-vile Coins 1,209,060 Sep 21, 2026 #1,067 1067. Pretend this has something to do with Super Mario Sunshine so I can dispute what Cirta said about SM64 being the best Mario game.
1067. Pretend this has something to do with Super Mario Sunshine so I can dispute what Cirta said about SM64 being the best Mario game.
Cirta Previously known as NacklesK Diamond City Insider Coins 12,480 Sep 21, 2026 #1,068 1068 - Ooh I have some very strong and vile opinions about Super Mario Sunshine!
Cirta Previously known as NacklesK Diamond City Insider Coins 12,480 Sep 23, 2026 #1,075 1075 - Y'know what? This number looks neat.