Did anyone ever wonder why Wario was on TV?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
As in, the Wario/Mario universe itself?

Because Wario Master of Disguise takes place in a TV show, and Wario obviously transports himself into it... So does that mean half the kingdom suddenly sees Wario barge in and start taking over?

What are the reactions to this in Diamond City from WarioWare Inc's own employees? Do they ever wonder why their boss is now a TV show character?

And what about the show's own writers? Must be weird seeing some guy come from out of nowhere and beat the crap out of everyone in your fictional universe...

What do you think?

And what about the show's own writers? Must be weird seeing some guy come from out of nowhere and beat the crap out of everyone in your fictional universe...

That's pretty freaking hilarious actually, lolz. I can imagine Wario coming onto the set of Seinfeld or something and kicking the shit out of everyone for no apparent reason, then wandering off.

I still can't wrap my head around the beginning of that game. I think the real mystery is just where did Wario go? Would he actually be seen on television? Or did he transport himself to a universe where the show's events and characters actually exist? Did he transport himself inside the producer/writer's imagination?

I just thought of something. If Wario goes in one TV, to be broadcasted around the mushroom kingdom, what happens when he comes out? Shouldn't all TVs have a copy of Wario popping out of them? Creepy actually!

I thought you were talking about this:
upload_2018-4-8_0-50-17.png
upload_2018-4-8_0-50-33.png
upload_2018-4-8_0-51-7.png

Like... what the fuck is this? Why are they randomly showing Wario doing random things? What kind of news station would care about this?
Who's funding this?
And why does Wario not care that they are airing this?
Is he a celebrity in this game's world or something? What's going on? @0@

Wario is definitely a celebrity in universe. I mean, he's in all those Mario spinoffs and everything!

I just thought of something. If Wario goes in one TV, to be broadcasted around the mushroom kingdom, what happens when he comes out? Shouldn't all TVs have a copy of Wario popping out of them? Creepy actually!
Maybe the Telmet detects the nearest TV and takes him into it, and when he exits, he comes out of the same TV.

Back