Do you have any pet peeves?

How about "open doors"??? Fucking! God, damn it! If you're staying in the room or you're on your way out, close the fucking door!
It doesn't even have to click completely shut, if I hear the door handle's mechanism thing tap I'm good.
I developed a habit of shutting and locking doors as a result of taking the dog outside and letting the other two out the back at dinner and breakfast, and because I have some concentration of OCD inherited from my mother as well, having my dumbass brother half-heartedly bat at the door as a means of shutting it drives me up the wall.
As long as I can't see what lies outside this room, I don't care, but OOOOOHH there have been puh-lenty of times where the opposite was the case, and ASJHFAJHWJFHAFNASFAKHFWASAJFKA.

Last edited:
No, no. It's nothing.

You can be pretty pigheaded with your political views though, so its not really surprising.
I can be about a few certain issues, which is far from unusual for most people. Thats not the same thing as unfriending someone for an opinion, though.

Also opinions dont have to be political. While I dont think Ive ever lost a friend due to an opinion on video games, alot of gaming nerds are just as tense about their video game opinions as they are their political opinions.

When people constantly say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
You get it.

This is extremely annoying, and I speak from personal experience, as I know someone from my family who behaves like this all the time.

A while ago, I had a dream where I was enjoying a sumptuous supper with my family, and I was ad nauseam commenting on how tasty the food was, to the point that it ruined the joy of my fellow tablemates.
This dream really made me realise how annoying such behaviour really is.

I know someone from my family who behaves like this all the time.
I had a dream where I was enjoying a sumptuous supper with my family, and I was ad nauseam commenting on how tasty the food was
plot twist

The last time I ad nauseated someone was when I was 15 and talking about how it took me a good half-second before my brain reacted to stubbing my toe, just before I relayed the story. "Yeah. We get it." That was the first time I'd ever heard that from anybody who wasn't just an impatient asshole from my schoolyard days, so it definitely struck a (slightly dissonant) chord with me.
These days, the only time I ever like to retread old ground is when I'm being redundant, usually for the sake of emphasis... though, a lot of times it's just me being an idiot who makes statements wordier than they should be. I'm one of those people who could probably actually use Grammarly, but FUCK THAT SHEEIT, IF I'M GONNA GET LESS REDUNDUNDANDANDANT IT'S GONNA BE ON MY OWN TIME

I saw something yesterday that reminded me of a quite old one of mine that I'd graciously forgotten about; Whenever people write out V.I.N.CENT's name as "V.I.N.C.E.N.T." Not only is it causing more effort to be gone through by you, but when I have to repeat your mistake I get stuck at the end because my obsessive compulsion doesn't know if I should add a second period or not!
Not to mention it's incorrect, seeing as it's short for Vital Information Necessary CENTralized. (Personally I would've gone for "necessarily", since that makes it grammatically correct, but then I think his name's components are more 'descriptors' than they are a full-on title like B.O.B.'s "BiO-sanitation Battalion")

An admittedly quite niche complaint, but then these are pet peeves, relatability isn't exactly a requirement.

Back