Do you play WarioWare DIY?

Warioware DIY was the first Warioware game I owned for myself and it helped me get into the Wario Land series by extension.
It's a pretty fun game, has a lot of replay value (more so than the other games) and just overall it's just fun to work on your own microgames / comics / music. Although I could never do music.

Pretty good game, best song level in the Warioseries (more so than Ashley).
I just don't like that it got split into two games, I have Warioware DIY on my Wii now but it still doesn't make it any better.

Nah, didn't get round to buying it when it was originally released.

Does look fun though, and I really hope they make another such game for the Switch or something in future.

I was in WAlmart and it was the last one there. I was like WOAH I have to have that because I can make games and stuff and it features the great Wario! I used to play it but I've lost time for it and I don't find it as exciting as other games I have so it's collecting dust. I liked composing stuff the most really but it's also fun to unlock more tracks which takes more time now that I have to be in the Makermatic for X hours. Also I wish I had a boss timer.

Don't play it that much anymore, and back when I did, I made a few microgames, but never shared them, and eventually deleted them for some reason.

I tried to give it a chance, but while the tutorial was funny enough, the comics funny and the music nice, the pre-built material is just really bad and i just don't have the patience (and genes :S) to make my own stuff.

Back