Do you think there should be a Wapeach and Wadaisy?

We kinda already have a Wapeach in the form of Terrormisu in Wario Master of Disguise. Her whole appearance and boss battle is a parody of Super Princess Peach on the same console:

My opinion is hence the same, we shouldn't add more spinoff filler and should make use of the actual Wario series characters that fill the relevant roles.

This just in!
The creator of Waluigi just posted official concept art and a model of Wapeach!
1701442211803.png
1701442235067.png
1701442252048.png
1701442246649.png
1701442265490.png

We kinda already have a Wapeach in the form of Terrormisu in Wario Master of Disguise. Her whole appearance and boss battle is a parody of Super Princess Peach on the same console:

My opinion is hence the same, we shouldn't add more spinoff filler and should make use of the actual Wario series characters that fill the relevant roles.
gotta repeat this, Terrormisu is underrated as hell and deserved to be in way more games than just the one she got in. She's fucking hilarious and her design is awesome lol

gotta repeat this, Terrormisu is underrated as hell and deserved to be in way more games than just the one she got in. She's fucking hilarious and her design is awesome lol

I agree. Then again, Master of Disguise characters are kinda underrated in general.

MoD's style of storytelling and character development really should've become a standard after it came out for the 'Wah franchise, it's a shame that it's gameplay was pretty messy because it could honestly be really fun too

MoD's style of storytelling and character development really should've become a standard after it came out for the 'Wah franchise, it's a shame that it's gameplay was pretty messy because it could honestly be really fun too
Can't forget the best aspect, even if limited by the DS 'chip, the music.

Can't forget the best aspect, even if limited by the DS 'chip, the music.
MoD and WL4 were what developed Wario's main musical theming being stoner metal and alt rock, I think! That game as a whole was just dominated by weird experimental rock, straight up metal and acid jazz. It really makes him unique compared to the rest of the game industry where yknow, a character straight up being a fuckin' metalhead biker as your protagonist isn't the most common thing :D

I mean, listen to this MoD soundfont cover I made a while back of Savior by Rise Against, it straight up sounds like a boss theme from the game after the intro.

Attachments

• Wahvior-ReWAHstered.mp3
    5.4 MB
Back