Do you workout?

I used to like walking until I got a job thats an hour walk from my house and back : p

I like to listen to music while I walk, though. The other week, I walked to work early in the morning, and I was listening to a song while looking up at the sky, sadly I forgot what song it was, but it was a starry night sky where you could see the clouds moving through it. It was an amazing sight made better with the music I was listening to, the clouds moved like in rhythm of the music, was awesome : p

And on the same day at work, working with the stock crew before the store opens, I was pulling pallets through the store while listening to music, I was listening to Sherman by Pinback while looking at the people I walked past. It was a really cool sight too : p The mellow rhythm of the song really went well with the people walking and moving while working, haha it was way neat : p

Just imagine people working along to this song, its neat : p

Yes, I've worked out how many cakes I could eat at once!
Fat_Wario_WL2.png

But honestly, I do a lot of biking, it helps to clear my head a lot. I used to do push ups and planks 15 minutes a day, but lost the motivation to do that. I should pick that up again some time.

Back