Does anyone act as your own character?

When I get together with people to play Smash Bros., I play the role of a boisterous, egotistical villain while wearing my Wario hat. Basically, I'm a heel. That's actually not specifically a reference to Wario himself; The persona actually developed first, and I started wearing the hat because I play Wario in Project M.

Youd make a really good heel, @King Hehehe
You have the voice to be like an "intellectual" heel, haha. You could totally pull it off : p

Do I act in character? I think Im a bit of a character : p So I think so. Mostly just online, though. To find out how I act IRL youd have to ask @Crescent-Moon Villager

Well, I'm also the one who knows the most stuff about the game, so you're not wrong. Also, my sense of humor in-character often involves saying ridiculous things half-seriously to see what kinds of responses I get, and just hold my ground on it and find ways to argue in favor of whatever I said. In that sense, I kind of play a character that you know is saying some utter bullcrap sometimes, but is still smart enough that it's hard to point out without his point sounding less like bullcrap when you're done disputing it. The character kind of carries over when we play Mafia, where people are really afraid of me but usually let me by because I never say anything incriminating.

You're kind of a character, but I'm not sure that you're actually playing a character so much as just feeling more comfortable different environments.

Back