Does anyone actually enjoy replaying microgames in the index ?

NacklesK

Putting the DZ back in Diamond Zity
Diamond City Insider
So, the WarioWare is fun because of how quickly the microgames come at you and you can never know which is going to be thrown at you. So, does anyone of you actually enjoy replaying a specific microgame in the index ? Like actually, is there enjoyment to be found in getting a passing score ? Am I missing something ? I kinda get it in GiT since you constantly switch characters so it makes it better but like... In the other games ?

... I'm just curious btw don't take it as an attack.

Yeah, I enjoy replaying some of them. Usually the boss mini games, and the ones from retro focused characters like 9-Volt and 18-Volt.

Yeah, replaying the same one over & over from the index isn't really fun, but sometimes it's necessary to unlock something or complete a challenge.
Yeah, I was going to try and get all the passing scores in GOLD and GiT but stopped at like the 2nd or 3rd set of microgames because it was boring.

Hell yeah I do, I have always been obsessed with this series and its microgames, so I will frequently replay my favorites in the index. I got all the high scores needed in every microgame in the games that have them! I love playing the ones in Gold because I love seeing how they remade them from the original games. Sometimes it would get frustrating in GiT when I would be so close to getting to the target score and then I would fail though, like the Ice Climbers one lol...

Back