Does Nintendo exist in the Wario universe?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Cause in the WarioWare games, an awful lot of the microgames are based on Nintendo titles, and both 9 Volt and 18 Volt seem to be fans of their systems. But is Nintendo the actual company behind them in Diamond City? Or is their a Wario series stand in for the company?

And given that Satoru Iwata is seemingly the guy in the toy store from WarioWare Smooth Moves, who's CEO of the company there? Wario himself (nah, unlikely)?

I forgot about that...
But let's think about this. Wario Land 2 was created by Nintendo R&D1. They were Nintendo's first developmet team
Superstar Saga was created by AlphaDream.
And I'm not sure who's creating the WarioWare games

Intelligent Systems for the latter, as far as I know. Although the specific team behind them might be gone now...

Ok, so... Well, R&D1 was, I guess, just wanted to put themselves in the game, right?
So that building is Nintendo Inc? And the factory in the building makes nintendo consoles and games?
Well, enevr mind that, but why did AlphaDream make it Win-Tendo then?

Ok, so... Well, R&D1 was, I guess, just wanted to put themselves in the game, right?
So that building is Nintendo Inc? And the factory in the building makes nintendo consoles and games?
Well, enevr mind that, but why did AlphaDream make it Win-Tendo then?

AlphaDream just likes being funny and making jokes about things. It's very common in all their RPGs. I mean, it's the same group that gave us Fawful, 1337 Hammer Bros and the Massif Bros, what else do you expect?

You know what Nintendo existing in WarioWare means? It means that its universe is above all other Nintendo series as a whole. How's that, Mario? Wario ascended to a reality where you're nothing but a video game character, and he controls you like a puppet!

And here's more crazy thinking: a Toad kid in Paper Mario 2 played Fire Emblem... maybe all Nintendoverses have a hidden location where Nintendo exists and makes its games...

Reactions: 607
The Wario universe seems like an "almost real" cartoon universe since all his products work on Nintendo systems and in ads in the games. And in DIY don't forget each character themed game owners (Ashley, Jimmy T., Orbulon, etc.) have favorite comic book authors. Ashley also has records that are remixes of classical pieces.

Back