Does Wario land by any chance feature Ashley?

Magical Ashley

Treasure Hunter
Based on some research I found that Wario Land has come before Warioware, correct? So, does this mean Ashley appears in Wario land in some way? Or was Ashley always a Warioware character?

I had a feeling, since I couldn't find anything on it, just had to make sure and ask Wario experts. So just a Warioware character, I'm sure I'm not the first one to say it but that's wasted potential, Ashley could do so much more than a mini game character. I wouldn't mind if she was in Mario party or something.

I think Ashley should just be the main character. She should be every character actually. Super Ashley Bros. Rescue Princess Ashley. Defeat Washley. Have her sneak into her fans bedrooms at night and ashley right into their ashleys. Ashley is love. Ashley is life.

yeah she was
ashley.png

this lady's name is ashley

What the hell is going on right now, that isn't the Ashley I was referring to. To answer Melluh, the main character of what exactly? Are we talking about Warioware or Wario land?

I think Ashley should just be the main character. She should be every character actually. Super Ashley Bros. Rescue Princess Ashley. Defeat Washley. Have her sneak into her fans bedrooms at night and ashley right into their ashleys. Ashley is love. Ashley is life.
So many different ratings! :o

Anyway, please don't bring WarioWare characters into the Wario Land franchise... D:

Like I said earlier this thread had no reason for extra comments, my question has been answered way before most of these other replies, sigh, whatever...Do whatever you want on this thread, I guess. I am pretty sure this didn't have to go as long as it has.

Back