Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
Random question, I know. I was thinking of dressing up as Wario for Halloween (his non-biker outfit), and was wondering if he wore socks. He probably doesn't, but, is there any evidence that he does?

Hard to say. The type of shoes he wears completely cover his feet and legs, so even if he did wear socks, we'd never be able to know.

My guess is, based off the Zombie Wario artwork and the man's notoriously awful hygiene, he doesn't. But with his Warioware biker outfit I have a hunch that for some reason he does-- but they're probably in poor condition.

When dressing up as him though it doesn't matter either way, no one can see. Personally I'd recommend putting on a pair of socks for comfort's sake.

Last edited:
Does Wario wear any underwear at all?
ZrJVx3zfwnn0er.png

Yes, there are his pa-... At least he owns them...

Last edited:
Ok, this question alone was so odd and specific to me that I felt the obligation to check the MarioWiki gallery of him and see if his socks have ever been visible. Idk, I like procrastinating with stupid stuff like this.
No socks have ever been visible with any of his outfits, it seems. The only evidence of Wario with socks at all I can find is in Mario Tennis Aces. They're purple and yellow, to match his shorts...
MTA_Models_Wario.png

I agree with KingDragonWario about wearing socks just for the sake of comfort, though.

Ok, this question alone was so odd and specific to me that I felt the obligation to check the MarioWiki gallery of him and see if his socks have ever been visible. Idk, I like procrastinating with stupid stuff like this.
No socks have ever been visible with any of his outfits, it seems. The only evidence of Wario with socks at all I can find is in Mario Tennis Aces. They're purple and yellow, to match his shorts...
MTA_Models_Wario.png

I agree with KingDragonWario about wearing socks just for the sake of comfort, though.
I love that even his tennis shoes are pointy! But yeah, I'm going to wear yellow socks so my feet don't get all uncomfortable. I guess they're close enough.

Back