E3 is No More...

I will miss the "hype" press conference moments E3 gave us and the crowd reactions.

There are some advantages to the new form of game showcases like Nintendo Direct, where they trim the fat and just get to the game announcements.

The worst thing that tried to fill the void of E3 would be The Game Awards. It's too long, I don't really care about the awards parts of the show. I just want to see the game announcements.

I will miss the "hype" press conference moments E3 gave us and the crowd reactions.

There are some advantages to the new form of game showcases like Nintendo Direct, where they trim the fat and just get to the game announcements.

The worst thing that tried to fill the void of E3 would be The Game Awards. It's too long, I don't really care about the awards parts of the show. I just want to see the game announcements.
and i just want to get upset over goty regardless of what it is, i mean, i haven't played any dnd games, but i doubt bg3 is all that

although, in terms of it's death

Last edited:
unfortunately while i loved the christmas-esque feeling of E3, i gotta say this has been an inevitability and it hasn't been good since what , 2010? the only real great one was the first ever one and in that era it was just a place for developers to talk to each other. nintendo directs will always be exciting though! other shit like the PlayStation one? not so much lol

Back