[Poll] Easiest Wario Land Game?

What's the easiest Wario Land game (on normal mode)?

• Wario Land Super Mario Land 3

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Virtual Boy Wario Land

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Wario Land II

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Wario Land 3

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Wario Land 4

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Wario World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wario Master of Disguise

• Wario Land The Shake Dimension

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, we've had a poll for the hardest game, so what's the opposite? What Wario Land game is easiest and why?

Personally, I'm gonna say Wario Land 4. The levels are just really, really simple to beat on normal mode and there is zero likelihood you'll ever die.

Well, we've had a poll for the hardest game, so what's the opposite? What Wario Land game is easiest and why?

Personally, I'm gonna say Wario Land 4. The levels are just really, really simple to beat on normal mode and there is zero likelihood you'll ever die.

I say Wario Land 3,it's challenges are easy to overcome and is pretty easy even if you don't play for 100%.

I'll agree Normal mode on WL4 is fairly easy but I always considered Hard the default anyway, which is a suitable challenge.

Personally, I never found Wario Land 2 particularly daunting until you reach the very final level.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
Out of the Wario Land games I've played, I think this order starting with the easiest:

Beating the game
WL2 (still easiest regardless of whatever ending you go for, bosses are easy when you know how to beat them)
WL Shake it (easy to simply beat the levels, but has a few pretty tricky bosses)
WL4 (easy on normal, but Wario can die and has a few hard enough levels such as Pinball Zone)

Collecting all the treasure
WL4 (including the gold crowns for getting 10000 points in each level)
WL2 (not too difficult since the puzzle is the same each time)
WL Shake It (including missions, has a few pretty hard missions and takes a while to finish 100%)

Been playing some Wario Land I on the Virtual Console lately.

I love how replayable the levels are, I love backtracking and finding the alternate exits. But the enemies seem super easy to confront so far (I've completed most of Mount Teapot, and found Sherbert Land). And compared to WL4 and VBWL ,the levels seem a lot more straightforward and much less difficult to get lost.

Maybe my mind will change later on: so keen to keep playing!

I'm gonna say Wario Land, I remember it being really easy!
Wario Land 4 and VB Wario Land on normal/easy difficulty are both pretty easy too.
I can't say either Wario Land II or Wario Land 3, since despite the fact that you can't die, some challenges are quite tricky and end up taking more time than they should.

Ok, in the end, the entire Wario Land series on easy/normal is pretty easy to go through, they take time and patience to go through, since the point is exploring the levels! :)

If there's one rule Wario Land has, it's that the enemies do not really exist to give Wario a challenge. Because you know, Wario Land is the one platformer series where merely bumping into an enemy doesn't hurt you. And where a significant amount of the foes outright can't hurt you.

Wario Land 1 also has the difficulty limiter of the bosses being about as weak as the standard enemies.

But I find it hard to call easiest simply because it's the only game in the series when one hit kills are even possible.

Back