Emote Request

tahutoa

Has "it". Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
I just finished the Sinking Feeling GIF I'd been planning on making. Feel free to use the version whose delay time is more accurate to the in-game version. Personally I feel like the 60 millisecond version is closer, if only because it does a mesmerizingly good job of fooling the eye into thinking there are more frames to the animation than there actually are.
sinking feeling.gif
70 milliseconds
sinking feeling.gif
60 milliseconds

tahutoa

Coins
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
Tahutoa's gifs
The choice of distribution for capital letters here disturbs me greatly.

But anyway, when it comes to GIFs, I feel like it's better to approach the request table with the emote you had in mind instead of just the proposed image, seeing as how even after it's approved, somebody other than CM30 ends up having to create the animation for it anyway. It just so happens that at the moment I'm the most prominent player
wl1-hwuh.png

And if you couldn't tell, I've got three more WL1 emotes for y'all
WL1-Gaymover.gif
wl1-sad.png

tahutoa

Coins
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
All the Rhythm Heaven smilies have now been added. Will add any of Tahutoa's submitted emotes that I missed soon too.

P.S. We now officially have 457 smilies on Wario Forums. Yeah, that is pretty insane isn't it?

tahutoa

Coins
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
All the Rhythm Heaven smilies have now been added. Will add any of Tahutoa's plz don't capitalize me name, it looks weird :warioewalt: submitted emotes that I missed soon too.

P.S. We now officially have 457 smilies on Wario Forums. Yeah, that is pretty insane isn't it?
just as a heads up the :karatejoesad::karatejoeshock: were added under the regular Smilies section, where all the :D heads are, and apparently a fuckton of the WarioWare emotes have been given the "Sdurr" treatment, where they apparently no longer work

It's Pizza Time

KAŽDÁ ŽENA JE KRÁSNÁ
Coins
Coins
Orbulon
Custom Post Background
Profile Music
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
Also, sorry if this bothers you, but 5 of the Rhythm Heaven ones are supposed to be in WarioWare, the three faces from Gold's version of Extreme Patty Cake, and the Dude in Undies and the kid from Come to Poppa from Smooth Moves.