Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Gifs would probably work better for the transformations. Zombie/Vampire/Snowman/Flaming Wario's animations really add to the effect.

tahutoa

Runs mouth. Fragile. Pretty odd, but means well.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
I made that, you know. :Scoolgrin:
uhh, yeah, nigra,

if you do "save as" on the pic found in my post you'll see the filename remains unchanged, right down to the "d8jrutu" nonsense
speaking of, I wonder why the little preview cuts some frames' canvas up and ignores whatever previously set image center-- wonder if it's because of the transparency

tahutoa

Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
Howzabout getting all the GIFs from the Sound Room, such as the Wario cosplayer(s), dog head, glowy-eye cat thing, watermelon, DJ Shokora, etc.
That Dirge bloke posted all of them on Spriters' Resource, so it shouldn't be too difficult, just a matter of getting that erratic timing down.
happy mayan.png

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
User Name Style Change
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Howzabout getting all the GIFs from the Sound Room, such as the Wario cosplayer(s), dog head, glowy-eye cat thing, watermelon, DJ Shokora, etc.
That Dirge bloke posted all of them on Spriters' Resource, so it shouldn't be too difficult, just a matter of getting that erratic timing down.
View attachment 10245
Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me. Tempted to rip them myself, though I don't really have much in the way of experience when it comes to GIF animations.

Anyone else here willing? Maybe @ShyGuyXXL?

tahutoa

Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
How about that face the little cube guy makes in that "find the gap" Orbulon game, the one that looks kind of like

perfect for those times when you're feelin' sneaky snacky