Emote Request

JoeKarta

Bucket Head
Could you please add a Fronk emote? If we have that one I don't need any other emotes in my life. Well except maybe Orbulondiy::. So could you add one? If you can't find one on the web I can get one for you.

Gifs would probably work better for the transformations. Zombie/Vampire/Snowman/Flaming Wario's animations really add to the effect.

I'll get you, Gadget!
Wariowin.gif

source: one of the members on the forum, who has this in their signature

I made that, you know. :Scoolgrin:
uhh, yeah, nigra,

if you do "save as" on the pic found in my post you'll see the filename remains unchanged, right down to the "d8jrutu" nonsense
speaking of, I wonder why the little preview cuts some frames' canvas up and ignores whatever previously set image center-- wonder if it's because of the transparency

Howzabout getting all the GIFs from the Sound Room, such as the Wario cosplayer(s), dog head, glowy-eye cat thing, watermelon, DJ Shokora, etc.
That Dirge bloke posted all of them on Spriters' Resource, so it shouldn't be too difficult, just a matter of getting that erratic timing down.
happy mayan.png

Howzabout getting all the GIFs from the Sound Room, such as the Wario cosplayer(s), dog head, glowy-eye cat thing, watermelon, DJ Shokora, etc.
That Dirge bloke posted all of them on Spriters' Resource, so it shouldn't be too difficult, just a matter of getting that erratic timing down.
View attachment 10245

Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me. Tempted to rip them myself, though I don't really have much in the way of experience when it comes to GIF animations.

Anyone else here willing? Maybe @ShyGuyXXL?

How about that face the little cube guy makes in that "find the gap" Orbulon game, the one that looks kind of like

perfect for those times when you're feelin' sneaky snacky

Well, I meant animating them. Anyone here willing to do that?
You know. I might be able to do this. Do you think the timing of the frames will matter, like from the game itself? Or like have a frame each second AS AN EXAMPLE.

Back