Emote Request

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Yep. Anyone got any recommendations for sprites they want to use for them? Like, do you prefer them in Wario Land 2/3 style or Wario Land 4 style?

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Yep. Anyone got any recommendations for sprites they want to use for them? Like, do you prefer them in Wario Land 2/3 style or Wario Land 4 style?
If you wanna go all out, add ALL of them. :STongue:
You should definitely add that drunk Wario gif from earlier tho. I made that especially for the forum.

tahutoa

Seems like they know what they're talking about.
Coins
Coins
Where's PERFECT!? I'd like to see that (and a version with just Wario doing that double-thumbs up) under the Wario Land section.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Okay, added a few:

:penguinbeer::drunkwario::mike:

If anyone can get images for 'Perfect' and for the Wario Land 4 transformations, I'll add those too.

tahutoa

Coins
Coins

I don't know why this is literally the only version with good picture quality and is also animated, but the fact that it is. Is rather humorous.

tahutoa

Coins
Coins
How about a GIF of Wario when he loses money in the bucket minigame.
You know, the
1542344460144.png

(original version of the drawing attached; they were originally one picture but the left-hand side looked like Larry Fine after he had his first stroke so I separated them and once I realized the mustache kept the right hand side's upper head isolated from the paint bucket thing I decided to shade it)

Attachments

tahutoa

Coins
Coins
How about a GIF of Wario when he loses money in the bucket minigame.
You know, the
View attachment 8630
(original version of the drawing attached; they were originally one picture but the left-hand side looked like Larry Fine after he had his first stroke so I separated them and once I realized the mustache kept the right hand side's upper head isolated from the paint bucket thing I decided to shade it)
Duuuuude I flipped the image to see what it'd look like after doing some more shading (as any computer artist does) and

WOOOOOAAAAAH

This one uses a GIF maker to try to recreate it, but it's really potent if you do it yourself in MS Paint (hence my attaching the updated image), something to do with human agency, with you directly affecting it and all that, I think.

Attachments