Emote Request

JoeKarta

Bucket Head
Could you please add a Fronk emote? If we have that one I don't need any other emotes in my life. Well except maybe Orbulondiy::. So could you add one? If you can't find one on the web I can get one for you.

Still seems busted here. Give me the files and I'll upload them to the same server directory as the others, since attachments don't work well for this kind of thing.

Still seems busted here. Give me the files and I'll upload them to the same server directory as the others, since attachments don't work well for this kind of thing.
That's strange.Alright, here are the files:

Wasn't sure which "oh" it was, so here's both:

If any other ones need fixing, let me know.

But anyway, when it comes to GIFs, I feel like it's better to approach the request table with the emote you had in mind instead of just the proposed image, seeing as how even after it's approved, somebody other than CM30 ends up having to create the animation for it anyway. It just so happens that at the moment I'm the most prominent player View attachment 10943View attachment 10944 View attachment 10942 kind of disappointed the wario shrugging at least wasn't added tbh
Can't remember if I posted this one yet, but I've always thought that smug expression from Cavity Calamity would work fabulously

cavity_calamity.png

cavity_calamity.gif

sneaky

Last edited:
Sure I can add that emote soon enough.
can we get some of those other WL1 emotes I posted, too? if not i understand, don't wanna sound demanding or anything

however (and here's the part where i make the first line look disingenuous), all the same, i would like to be able to respond to things with
wl1-despair.gif
wl1-hwuh.png
wl1-um-oops.png
, and especially
wl1-sad.png

thank you, btw

Back