Fallout 4

Oh, I got it earlier than expected. Decided to get the Xbone version, since it comes with a free download code for Fallout 3 (since it's part of the Backwards Compatibility program). I really should slow down with the spending...but Christmas is coming and AAAAAH!!!

It's fun so far, and definitely a good start. I like that you can switch between first and third-person views, which is a plus for sure. Mod support is also on the way, and I look forward to seeing what the fans have to offer. :)

Spending for christmas? Are you buying alot of gifts? Cause I think it would be really nice if you gave a gift to everyone here... cough cough.

Nice job on getting a free fallout 3 code. I got the Xbone version too. It was my first one. Anyways, hope you can enjoy it. I will say that you should save often. Not because you'll die alot, but possibly due to the glitches which can crash your game.

Oh yeah, the third person is great. I can't remember if I said this already, but I only play in third person. Mainly because first person games give me nasty motion sickness. I didn't know about the free Fallout3 copy, but that's pretty great! Now you get to experience both :)

Also, quick saving is your best friend. But make sure to make regular saves in between your quicksaves!

Back