Fandom Berserk Buttons for the Wario series?

Honestly, I think a lot of Wario's "gross" traits are traits we all possess in some capacity--only, with Wario, they are amplified and brought out into the open. Pretty sure I've picked my nose once or twice in the privacy of my own home :}

I can certainly say that I eat a lot of garlic with my food. Wario just does it more, and I can imagine his breath would offend some people because of it. Apparently, herrherr is the greatest philosopher.

tumblr_inline_mp8096tXgS1rl5dg1.png
This one time I was sitting back watching random YouTubers play Warioware and this one girl said "Hey, wasn't there this demon girl or something?" and it pissed me off she called her a demon and not a witch.

tumblr_inline_mpy05ynXN21rl5dg1.png
I wrote about the mistake she made in the comments and it got a lot of likes.

Honestly, I think a lot of Wario's "gross" traits are traits we all possess in some capacity--only, with Wario, they are amplified and brought out into the open. Pretty sure I've picked my nose once or twice in the privacy of my own home :}

Wario's gross habits are part of his character. Imagine Wario being the most neat and sophisticated person you'll ever meet... o_O

But yeah, his gross side is too exploited in certain games.

Back