[Poll] Favorite crygor? (Includes the robots)

Favorite Crygor?

• Total voters
Dr Crygor is best Crygor. No questions asked.
tumblr_ohjajwHVaK1vm8rb8o1_250.gif

I love quirky inventor/mad scientist characters in fiction and Dr Crygor is definitely no exception.
As he is truly a fabulously quirky character and I always enjoy whatever wacky scenerios he gets himself into
or his inventions.

Penny is not close behind either, In the past, I used to think she was just okay, but I've definitely warmed up to her over time to where I actually now kind of love her. Especially after WarioWare Gold.
1532737230729.png

Now on the robots. Mike is cool, I definitely enjoy the little banter he has with Dr Crygor (Dr Crygor having an assistant alone is enjoyable.)
and I think he has potential to expand as a character on his own. I can definitely see why he has his fans.
Not much I can say really beyond that though.

Finally....Doris-1, okay.
She was pretty funny in Gold and I would like to see more of her in the future, but considering she was only in Gold and we don't know much
about her, I can't say much about her personally beyond that I like her and that I wanna see more of her in the future as she has potential. I am curious regarding her and Dr Crygor's history though and why Dr Crygor abandoned her in the forest all those years ago though. But that's it really. I'm not gonna outright beg for her return or anything.

At the end, all the Crygor's are great and they make up some of my favorite characters in the series.
They're all very eccentric, quirky and very memorable characters overall.

Last edited:
Penny and Mike are cool too, but OG Crygor will always be my number one, he has that kind of wacky and quirky nature that I think of first, when it comes to the Wario series.

Doris-1 is okay, her appearence in Gold was amusing, but I don't absolutely need more of her.

I hope we get to see more of Dr. Crygor's family if there are future WarioWare installments. I wonder who his son or daughter is, since Penny is his granddaughter?

Back