[Poll] Favorite Fall Hazard

Favorite Fall Hazard

• Total voters
Black holes sound awesome, maybe something Ash-wee would make to destroy life as we know it!

I don't know, black holes sound cooler than any old lava pit thingy, it's just endless and who knows where it goes?

I voted lava, but I honestly am not sure which I like best.

There is something cool about lava, though. But I love those typical cliche rpg element levels, like water level forest level fire level ice level, kinda junk : p Haha its great : 3

You forgot this one:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Dark_Matter

Poor old Mario actually disintegrates! Of course, someone at Nintendo really didn't know much science when adding this stuff into the game, since it's actually anti matter that could theoretically destroy stuff like this, and dark matter is merely filler that's near impossible detect and surprisingly common in the universe.

There is something about death by water pitfalls, though. I always thought it was lame that water caused death in video games, haha : p It has a fun retro feel to it that I appreciate now : p

Oh, I like hot coals as a pitfall, too. Those were cool back in the N64 days : p

I remember them in Shadowman for N64, when the main character steps on hot coals, he bursts into flame, haha : p Looks painful : p

Do traps count as pitfalls? Like, switches that cause something that hurts you or anything? Oh, and trap doors are cool, too : p

Haha, I love AVGN : p Actually Crescent Moon Villager and I just watched James and Mike play Rondo of Blood last night : p

They also died by falling into water : p

Back