Favorite fictional characters?

I have a serious question relating to this topic.

Has anyone ever been accused of being like sexually attracted to characters they use as avatars and such online?

The other day I saw a guy on twitter who wrote a thread explaining how he was absolutely not attracted to his avatar (he also mentioned something about a "recent controversy" that I havent been able to figure anything about), and around the same time, on another site, someone made a joke-ish comment about me being that way about a certain character that I often use to represent myself online.

This honestly kinda creeped me out. Is this such a common thing or something?

I have a serious question relating to this topic.

Has anyone ever been accused of being like sexually attracted to characters they use as avatars and such online?

The other day I saw a guy on twitter who wrote a thread explaining how he was absolutely not attracted to his avatar (he also mentioned something about a "recent controversy" that I havent been able to figure anything about), and around the same time, on another site, someone made a joke-ish comment about me being that way about a certain character that I often use to represent myself online.

This honestly kinda creeped me out. Is this such a common thing or something?
I am attracted to my current icon.

Joking aside, it surprisingly hasn't happened to me even though I tend to use a lot of female characters as icons.

Personally, for most icons I use I don't use them because I want them to really represent me(with some exceptions), I just use them because they're nice for me to look at.

Back