Favorite Official Wario Art/Renders?

thegoodguyslose

humma humma ding a D O N G !
I'm procrastinating on studying and I'm also bored, so I'm interested in hearing which styles of Wario are popular among ya'll.
I'll start with some offical art and renders that come to mind when I think of my favorites.
tumblr_ooumkmEPzI1tu022ro2_r1_500.png
659px-SML2_Artwork_-_Wario_Alt_4.png

wario givin me the dokidokis.png
689px-Warioloafing.png

513px-Wario_MP100.png

BullWarioArtwork2.png

553px-Wario_victory_WL3.png

Wario_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png

warioman.jpg

SML2_Artwork_-_Wario_Alt.png

DragonWarioArtwork.png

As with a lot of things, I like the "Old Nintendo" style best on Wario. It's very bold and classic. The style I like least on him meanwhile is Shake It's. I don't know why, it just never sat well with me.

Last edited:
800px-Wario_in_london.png

Bouta get dat booty
800px-Warioart2.png

WAAAAAAAAAA
800px-Wario_DIY.png

This one from WarioWare D.I.Y cuz he looks fancy
800px-Wario_WarioWareWii.png

This one from Smooth Moves because I don't know, he just looks great here!
Flatwario.jpg

weh
800px-Wario_MG64.png

This because he looks triumphant.

There's much more but the file limit doesn't allow me to share it :shulk:

View attachment 8552
Bouta get dat booty
View attachment 8553
WAAAAAAAAAA
View attachment 8554
This one from WarioWare D.I.Y cuz he looks fancy
View attachment 8555
This one from Smooth Moves because I don't know, he just looks great here!
View attachment 8556
weh
View attachment 8557
This because he looks triumphant.

There's much more but the file limit doesn't allow me to share it :shulk:

I love the Smooth Moves and DIY ones, too! Smooth Moves 'cause it just looks excellent, DIY for the outfit... I kinda love it when they make up ridiculous outfits for Wario and I wish they'd do it more often. I mean, look at this funky dude!! What the hell is his fashion sense??
WarioUtusu.png

I love the Smooth Moves and DIY ones, too! Smooth Moves 'cause it just looks excellent, DIY for the outfit... I kinda love it when they make up ridiculous outfits for Wario and I wish they'd do it more often. I mean, look at this funky dude!! What the hell is his fashion sense??
WarioUtusu.png
I guess we could say Wario just kinda has his own style! That's from WarioWare Snapped, isn't it? Hoo boy, that game was quite dissapointing, but I like the art that came with it!
(Sneaking in a little Kat and Ana because I love them and they deserve more attention)
KatUtusu.png

WarioUtusu.png

I like this outfit too, mainly because of the top hat. I like top hats and think they fit Wario's extravagant behaviour perfectly.

Back